Monday, January 28, 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Foundation Swatches

DSC_1005
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Foundation in 270 Natural Beige & 300 Medium Beige


I went on a mad rampage a few weeks ago buying four foundations trying to find one that would match my neck. I picked up these two because they were new. I thought 270 Natural Beige would be a perfect fit, but it's lighter than my neck. I picked up 300 Medium Beige as well and it didn't work either because it had pink undertones. I finally said Fuck it! and went to Sephora to get Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I was matched to Stromboli which I find a good match to my neck. 


IMG_1450
IMG_1453
Left: 270 Natural Beige
Right: 300 Medium Beige


270 Natural Beige looks like it has good yellow undertones, but compared to Nars Sheer Glow in Stromboli, it is more beige. I liked the dewy (but not oily) look of the foundation when it's first applied, but it turns into a satin-matte finish. I eventually returned these to CVS because the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation fits me better. 

No comments: