Monday, January 14, 2013

Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder

DSC_1000
DSC_1001
Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder


When I first saw the Princess Etoinette collection from Etude House, my first thought was "When can I get this?!". The collection is so adorable and cute! I looked on Gmarket and they had most of the items, but the one I wanted the most was the Crystal Powder which they never sold (weird : /). I was initially planning on buying it from ebay, but they bumped up their prices after a few weeks so I ended up purchasing it from kpoptown. I bought it for $21.90 and shipping was $3.90 with no tracking number. It took about 3 weeks to ship which was a bit longer than the first time I ordered from them. 


IMG_1419
Pictures5
DSC_1002
IMG_1416
IMG_1417
IMG_1418


When I first saw the powder my first thought was "Holy shit, so much glitter! I don't want to look like a vampire!" From far away (like an arm's length) it looks fine. It actually gives a nice satin finish, but once you get up close you can see all the tiny glitters! I might use it as an all over powder if I'm going out to the club/bar, but most likely I'll use this as a highlighter. Other bloggers mentioned that the container can be reused by putting a different loose powder which is a great idea since it's so cute!


No comments: