Saturday, February 2, 2013

Philippines Haul!

DSC_1170


My Mom went to the Philippines recently for vacation so I asked her to get a few things for me there.

(From left to right):

Nivea Extra Whitening Roll On Deodorant: I've been wanting to try this out, but I didn't want to buy it off of ebay or amazon. I was using Dove's Clear Tone deodorant before but stopped because it didn't really whiten and the smell was too strong for me. 

Snoe Beauty Snoe White Extra Strength Kojic Milk Whitening Scrub: I first heard of Snoe Beauty in NiaSays's Philippines Haul. I wanted to try this out to help with the ingrown hairs, bumps, and dark skin on the back of my legs. Last year, I just used a face scrub and found that it helped with the ingrown hairs and bumps. 

Snoe Beauty Snoe White Body Softener Extra Strength Whitening Glutathione: I didn't check the size of this lotion on the website so it turned out way smaller than I expected it to be! I put this on my list since I was getting other stuff from the brand anyway. I tried Kojie-san's Body Lightening Lotion before but didn't ask for it again because I didn't notice any effects and I didn't like the smell. 

Snoe Beauty Snoe White No.8 Organic Green Papaya Beauty Bar: I've been using Kojie-san's Kojic Acid Skin Lightening Soap for a few years now and wanted to try something new. I got this one because it had good reviews and I've never tried papaya soap before.

I'm very happy that my Mom got most of the things I wanted and I can't wait to try them out!

No comments: