L'oreal Shine Caresse Wet Shine Stain 187 Infinite Fuschia
Ran out and purchased this after seeing the color Karmen of PeachyPink0614 was wearing in her swatch video of the L'oreal Shine Caresse Wet Shine Stains.
I wasn't interested in them when they first came out, but after seeing that color I had to try it out! I usually don't wear lip glosses (or lipsticks for that matter) so this is different for me. It does oxidize to a darker color which I like. My biggest problem with this is that it's hard to apply it evenly. I tried applying one coat, even it out, and then applying more coats but it still came out uneven.
I kinda went swatch crazy because I wanted to compare it to the other colors I have so here they are:
1. Clinique Chubby Stick in 01 Richer Raisin
2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 045 Romantic
3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 005 Crush
4. NYX Goddess of the Night Lip Gloss in 139 Garnet
5. L'oreal Shine Caresse Wet Shine Stain in 187 Infinite Fuschia
6. Wet n Wild Lipstick in 918D Cherry Bomb
7. MUA Lip Boom in LMK (Let Me Know)