Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Adambeauty Haul #2!

DSC_0989
Kate Frame Impact Marker & Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner


Made another order at adambeauty.com because I wanted to try the Kate Frame Impact Marker. I was tired of having raccoon eyes from lining my upper waterline with the Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eyeliner pencil. Each item was $11.50 which includes shipping. I paid $2 for registered shipping and received it a week after it shipped.


Pictures4
Kate Frame Impact Marker

DSC_0994
IMG_1409
IMG_1414


This is meant to be used in the lash line, but I'm sure you can use it to line as well. I apply it by dotting it into my lash line. You do have to wait for it to dry. It smudged onto my lower eyelid when I used my makeup setting spray. It also smudged after a few hours : (.


Pictures3
Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner

IMG_1406
IMG_1407


I was getting frustrated with the liquid eyeliner I was using (pa Liquid Eye Liner from the Japanese supermarket) so I decided to try this out. It's much better than the one I was using! It was difficult to make a nice line with the pa one because it dragged my skin. This one just glides over making it easier and faster. You do have to go over a few times to get it opaque. I'm glad I bought this and would purchase it again especially at this price! 

No comments: