Sunday, December 2, 2012

Quick Shopping Trip!

DSC_0839
Urban Outfitters Structured Crossbody (on sale for $9.99)
Skinfood Nail Vita #RE-106 $3
Lush Big Solid Conditioner $9.25

Picked up a few things recently! I've been looking for a new bag that's smaller, but not tiny and found one at Urban Outfitters in the sale section! I also picked up Lush's Big Solid Conditioner because I love the scent of the shampoo so much! I haven't used it yet because I don't have a container for it! I should have bought the one they have there T_T

DSC_0855
Skinfood Nail Vita #RE-106

(Sorry for my crappy nail polish applying skills!)
Lastly I picked up a Skinfood Nail Vita in #RE-106. I saw it before, but didn't get it because I was thinking of waiting till my stampcard was full to get a free one. I went ahead and got it though because I've been wanting that color of nail polish.

I absolutely love the color! It's a deep, almost black purple, that kind of looks brown-ish in some lights. I got my nails done a few weeks ago with a similar color from opi, but I didn't get the name of it so I've been looking for one just like it! It is streaky so I had to apply 3 coats to get it opaque. Also, it's been the second day and it's already chipping! I don't know if it's the actual nail polish or a new top coat I used. I bought Won't Chip from Orly today, so I'll see how it goes.

No comments: