Saturday, December 22, 2012

Omi Solanoveil Protect Face Milk SPF50+ PA+++

Woo finally able to blog again! I have so many things to post! First off is a sunscreen that I got back in August. I'm almost done with it so now I can review it!

IMG_1181
IMG_1182
IMG_1183
Omi Solanoveil Protect Face Milk SPF50+ PA+++


I purchased this back in August from adambeauty. I bought it for $10.50 and paid $2 for shipping. It's a bit small at 40ml, but I'm at month 4 and there's a little bit left (with using it mostly everyday). The good thing about it being small is that it is travel friendly. 

This sunscreen contains hyaluronic acid and arbutin. It does not contain alcohol.

Claims:
- "light diffusing effect to cover skin imperfections"
- sweat & sebum resistant
- makeup base


IMG_1388
IMG_1390
IMG_1391


It's one of those shake, milky-type sunscreens. I have to work with it fast because it's so liquidy, but it doesn't bother me that much. It kind of smells like gasoline (I don't know, I'm weird -__-), but I don't even notice the smell anymore. It has a very slick feel because of the cyclopentasiloxane. 

You can't really tell in the photo, but it does make my skin whiter. I don't mind it because I put my foundation/BB cream over it anyway. I think that it did whiten my skin over time simply due to the SPF content. To me, it wasn't that sebum and sweat resistant because my skin started to become oily after 4-5 hours and the initial application leaves an oily finish. Again I don't mind because I'm going to put a powder over everything anyway. 

I would repurchase this again because it's cheap and has a high SPF content. I was planning on trying the whitening one, but I saw that one of the ingredients was pig placenta. Yeah, not going to put pig placenta on my face -__-.

No comments: