Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lush Forum Special Big Perfume

DSC_0912


Ever since I got Big Shampoo from Lush, I've been searching for a perfume with the same scent. Luckily I found out about their Forum Special Perfumes soon after! 


DSC_0917
IMG_1399
Lush Forum Special Big Perfume


I got it for $39.95 during their Chat Party. Unfortunately it's out of stock now, but it was in stock for about 2 weeks following the release. When I opened up the package I was surprised at how small it was, but it's only  1 fl. oz. (30ml). Hopefully this lasts me till next year when they have the Forum Specials again! 


DSC_0918


It leaked a little bit on the way here, but I like how I can smell it just walking by it. It smells exactly like the Big Shampoo! Now I don't have to wait until I use it to get the smell!


DSC_0920
DSC_0921


I also purchased a body butter tin to house my Big Solid Conditioner, but dumb me didn't check the dimensions. It looks like I'll have to cut it up for it to fit! I also got a sample of Trichomania Shampoo! I gave it to my sister to use because her homemade concoction of baking soda and vinegar wasn't really working.

No comments: