Sunday, February 24, 2013

Small Drugstore Haul & Swatches!

DSC_0060
Left to Right: Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray, FX Sea Salt Spray, Hard Candy Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer, Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF15


I passed by Walmart and Walgreens today to pick up a few things! I was running out of my Nexxus Heat Protection Spray and decided to pick up the new one from Tresemme because it was cheap ($4.48 at Walmart). I also picked up the FX Sea Salt Spray because I cut my hair recently and I want some waves/texture. 


DSC_0062
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Face & Body Luminizer in Glamazon Bronze

DSC_0064DSC_0067
IMG_2243


The makeup artist who did my makeup at the Make Up For Ever Makeup Bag Remix event used MUFE's Uplight on my cheeks instead of blush and I loved the look! I picked this up to try to recreate it. This "luminizer" goes for $8.00 and contains 76.6 g/2.7 oz. It's fairly large if you are only using this for your face. I'm excited to try this out on my body for the summer when I'm tanner!


DSC_0061
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer SPF15 in 739 Ticket to Brazil

DSC_0070
DSC_0065
IMG_2244


I wanted to try Wet n Wild's Fergie Shimmer Palette but I saw this and it was cheaper! ($4.29 vs. $6.29). This bronzer is humungo. I'm afraid of dropping it or bringing it with me when I travel!


20130223_094715

I saw the permanent display of Flower Beauty cosmetics and was tempted to pick up a few items, but stopped myself haha. I wanted to try the BB cream before, but didn't get it because it's kind of small and expensive for the size.

No comments: