Friday, February 22, 2013

Ben Nye Banana Powder

DSC_0022
Ben Nye Banana Powder

I got this recently to see if it would help out with the foundations/BB creams that weren't working for me. I bought this at a local theatrical store (Fun House Theatrical in Mountain View if any of you are from the Bay Area!) for $8.99. It contains 1.5 oz/42 g. The packaging isn't the greatest so I dumped the powder in the Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Powder container into a plastic bag and put the Ben Nye powder!

DSC_0023
DSC_0030
IMG_1657

The main reason I purchased this was to help with the foundations/BB creams that weren't working for me because of the color (either they are too pink and/or beige). I haven't noticed a difference using this except with Skinfood's Peach Sake BB Cream. I think it worked with that because Skinfood's BB cream is more on the tan side and this powder brightened/lightened it up.

I've been using it to set my under eye concealer and I don't know if it's the powder or concealer, but after a few hours it looks dry and powdery. Overall, this powder just lightens my skin. It doesn't help with color correcting foundations/BB creams. 

IMG_2238
IMG_2239
IMG_2240

No comments: