Sunday, February 10, 2013

Make Up For Ever Makeup Bag Remix Event in San Francisco

Yesterday I attended the Make Up Forever Make Up Bag Remix Event in San Francisco at the Stonestown Galleria. I first heard about it from Musing's of a Muse and immediately signed up!

What I wore:
DSCF1022
Jacket: Gmarket, Shirt tunic & Bag: Zipia, Leggings: Forever 21, Shoes: thrifted


DSCF1010
DSCF1014

People bring their makeup bag and the makeup artists show them how to use the items. I focused on my gel eyeliner, contour powder, and the L'oreal Caresse Wet Shine Stain. The makeup artist who did my makeup helped me out with all of that and more! I learned so many new tricks and tried items from Make Up For Ever.

TN68020913115014
I took an After picture at the event!

IMG_1659
IMG_1663
Hours after the event when I got home. I don't know why I was posing with my hand -__-. 

IMG_1681

I purchased their new Pro Finish powder along with the makeup bag. I posted my After picture on Facebook and got a free mascara!

DSC_0031
DSC_0034
Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder in 128


Overall it was a great event! I'm so glad I went. I learned so much about my own products as well as Make Up For Ever products. It gave me a new view of Make Up For Ever and now I appreciate it even more.

No comments: