Thursday, February 28, 2013

Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer

DSC_0041


My T-zone has been super oily lately even though it's winter so I got this after reading the reviews on Makeupalley. I purchased this set on ebay for $5.50 and it included free shipping.


DSC_0045
Left: Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Undereye Concealer in Light
Right: Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer


Although I got this set to try out the primer I use the concealer for contouring. The concealer has a stick and liquid end. I use the stick end and draw a line where the contour should be and blend it out.


DSC_0049
DSC_0050

IMG_2227
IMG_2229
IMG_2231IMG_2232

The primer comes in a small (0.84 fl oz/25 ml) tube. The consistency is like lotion. It applies easily and clearly. For the past few days I've been putting 3 (yes 3. one layer didn't help at all) layers on my forehead and nose. I found that it doesn't help with controlling oil as I hoped it would. I still get oily after only 3-4 hours. Even when I get to work an hour after I apply it my forehead is already shiny. I do notice that my forehead doesn't get as oily as before. Before it was an oil slick, but now it just looks dewy. I also notice that it doesn't blur my pores/imperfections like other primers do. So overall it wasn't a complete fail but I'm still on the lookout for something to control my oil!

No comments: