Sunday, March 24, 2013

Etsy Store: ripe

DSC_0167


I was on the search for a lip balm because my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment that I got from Sephora's Beauty Insider's Birthday Gift is halfway done and about to fall off its base (I feel it wiggling around when I apply it). I don't think it's worth it to buy the full size ($22.50 for a freaking lip balm?!) so I searched Etsy for something similar (lemon scent, beeswax, essential oils). I narrowed my search for items in California to be a bit more local and to get it faster and found ripe shop. They had what I was looking for and more and shipping was very affordable!


DSC_0168
DSC_0169


My lip balms arrived bubble wrapped and in this cute hand made pouch! The lip balms were also sealed with plastic!


DSC_0170
ripe Brown Sugar Lip Balm $4.00


Oh man, the scent of this is so strong! It definitely smells of sugar and caramel. My boyfriend said that he wanted to eat it!


DSC_0172
ripe Lavender Lemon All Natural Lip Balm $6.00

I am absolutely in love with this scent! It has the fresh, uplifting scent of lemons with the calming scent of lavender. Both of these lip balms do the job, but compared to the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment these have a thin consistency. Still, I love these so much that I ordered more!

No comments: