Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini MAC Haul

Procrastinating right now. Rather blog than do my homework haha.


Picked up three items from MAC recently. I had credit from the Nordstrom's Cosmetic Trend Show event which I didn't use because I couldn't make my appointment. 


IMG_0980
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks

IMG_0981
IMG_0982
IMG_0983
IMG_0984
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, $30

I wanted to try out this item because I've never seen anything else like it. The Muse has a thorough review on it. It won't cover your pores completely, but I love how it gives the area around my nose a photoshopped look. 


IMG_0986
IMG_0987
Left: MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again
Right: MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Gotta Dash!

IMG_0989
IMG_0990
Bottom Left: Gotta Dash!
Top Right: Bare Again

I was checking out swatches of the Sheen Supreme Lipsticks and wanted these two colors. I love coral lipcolors, but Gotta Dash is more of a bright pink than orange. I love Bare Again. It's a "my-lips-but-better" color. 

No comments: