Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Skincare Set from prettyandcute.com!

pc
Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Skincare Set
$9.99 from prettyandcute.com

I purchased this set from prettyandcute.com because I wanted to try out the Bulgarian Rose line from Holika Holika and Gmarket was pissing me off. I wanted to use the gift certificate I received from the Top Bloggers to purchase stuff from the Bulgarian Rose line, but I was receiving "error 709" and the order never went through. I was finally able to complete the order by using a different computer with Internet Explorer 6. It's funny how it worked with an older version of Internet Explorer and not the most recent one -__-. Anyway, I'm glad I purchased this set from prettyandcute.com. It was only $9.99 (I also had a 15% off coupon), it's perfect just to try out the stuff, and it's great for travel!

IMG_1002
IMG_1003

It comes with Petal Skin (20ml), Emulsion (20ml), Pearly Blossom Cream (5ml), and Petal Moisture Mask (5ml).

IMG_1004

I've only used it once, but the Petal Skin toner is very moisturizing! It has petals in it. I will definitely bring it with me when I'm traveling. The emulsion is the same size (20ml), but it's harder to get out of the container because it's thick. I hit it on my palm to get the product out and then rub my hands together and pat it on my face. It feels so smooth when I apply it. 

IMG_1005
IMG_1006
IMG_1007
IMG_1008
IMG_1009

I really like the Pearly Blossom Cream. It's thick, but not too thick. It leaves a pink sheen that is similar to that of Etude House's Nypmh Aura Volumer and Moistfull Collagen Smoothing Ampule Primer. It's nice if you want that look, but I find it unnecessary especially if you are only using this product at night. Other than that, it made my skin very moisturized : ).

IMG_1010
IMG_1011

Last is the Petal Moisture Mask. I haven't used it yet because I'm not really into masks, but it has petals in it!  :D

No comments: