Saturday, January 16, 2010

relaxing

so glad it's a 4 day weekend!

all i've been doing is working, eating and sleeping so i always look forward to watching movies with the boypren. we finally exchanged christmas presents!
got the dvd "Black Orpheus" or "Orfeu Negro", oxfords from UrbanOutfitters, and false eyelashes and hair clips!

i really liked the movie from the music to the clothing and time. the trailer is like the whole movie lol.
also got the velvet amber blackberry gift set i've been wanting from victoria's secret. the boypren bought it for me on ebay bc my paypal account wasn't processed and it reeked of smoke! ugh. now i'm trying to air it out.
trying on my goodies!whoooaaa false eyelashes are crazy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

I want to wear false eyelashes too! But I am so scared it will hit my glasses:(