Monday, April 4, 2011

need to stop

Purchased two more Alexa bags from the same ebay seller on a whim and kind of regret it now. Some people say "If you like something, buy it in different colors", but when I think of it, I don't really need another one in another color when this one in the color I like will suffice. Ugh, my impulses! T_T

DSC_0185
DSC_0188
DSC_0190
Link.
I wanted a smaller one so that I could use it when I'm not at school, so I chose this one, but it ended up being the same size as the first one I got, so that means I can fit my binder and other school stuff. I wish I had purchased this one in the first place because it is better quality and has more pockets.

DSC_0192
I also purchased a black one of the first one I got. I thought it would look good as a backpack, but to be honest, I don't think I'm going to use it! >_<

Overall, they were a good deal. I got a 5% off discount because it was more than one item, so I ended up paying a total of $31.50 for each bag which is a steal. Plus, it came in 2 weeks exactly, so I didn't have to wait a really long time!

No comments: