Sunday, April 3, 2011

Neturogena Mineral Sheers

Had one of those "I'm ugly" phases after seeing this picture (bad makeup, face not matching with neck kind of thing):
209306_10150132425002074_670742073_6452779_4692802_o
...but I think it was mostly due to my hair being hacked off T_T.
Anyway, went on a rage finding a different foundation to make myself feel better and decided to try Neturogena's Mineral Sheers foundation. I have been switching back and forth between Sonia Kashuk's tinted moisturizer and Everyday Mineral's foundation.

DSC_0180
Neturogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation in Nude (40)

DSC_0172
DSC_0173
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light to Medium (30) & Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation in Nude (40)

DSC_0178
L to R: Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation (Nude), Healthy Skin Pressed Powder (Light to Medium), Mineral Sheers Loose Powder (Nude)


Also got the ecotools retractable kabuki brush to go with the pressed powders:
DSC_0183

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I would like to ask about neutrogena healthy pressed powder in light to medium shade if it's not too light on asian skin. I think I have medium skin tone but mistakenly ordered this shade instead of medium, order still coming. I can't really tell from the pictures. I just want know your opinion regarding this. I think we have almost the same skin tone, powder looks good on you though and i like your blogs..(-:

Sarah

Charmaine said...

Hi thanks for stopping by!
Unfortunately, I don't have that powder anymore so I can't take a look at it! I'm sorry! >_<
I don't remember how the color was when I used it before, but you can make it work for you if it's too light by using a light hand when applying. I'm sorry again!