Friday, June 4, 2010

go to

yay so glad the pain/suckiness of getting wisdom teeth taken out is over! i will miss the pros of my week hibernation: staying indoors away from the sun and not eating anything because of the nausea from the pain pills.
cardigan, jeggings, & flats: urbanoutfitters, tank: forever21
my go-to outfit! i'm sad i can't wear these jeggings anymore, it's too hot!

dress: thrifted, romper (underneath) & flats: urbanoutfitters
i think this is my go to pose. lol.
rompers are great slips! they give coverage and no flashing underwear! the only thing is taking it off to go to the bathroom!

sorry about my bleh feet! the colors i'm wearing right now: China Glaze's Peachy Keen and OPI's What's With The Cattitude? they're so summer! the China Glaze one dries darker than the bottle which is a bummer because i like light pastel colors. every time i look at my toes, i think of Shrek. lol.

No comments: