Wednesday, June 9, 2010

flauta love

cardigan: hand me down from aunt, tank & shorts: forever21, flats: urbanoutfitters
omg i want the cheese flautas from la fiesta in berkeley so bad! all that gooey, warm cheese in that crunchy tortilla!!!
definitely inspired by Lena's cutie french! i got a vivi in a different language but with the same cover just to have the cover and then got the japanese version -_-

bodysuit: urbanoutfitters, belt: thrifted, skirt: forever21
i hate it when i lose my mom in a store and she doesn't turn on her cellphone. i walked around target 5 times -_-

needed a new moisturizer and sunblock because my eucerin redness relief lotion wasn't cutting it. my oiliness has come back (damn summer) so i got this clinique gel moisturizer. i like how it's lightweight and how i only need so little of it! this sunblock is also a step up: spf 30, doesn't leave me with a sticky feeling, and doesn't have that sunblock smell.

No comments: