Saturday, March 20, 2010

lapin

blazer: thrifted, cardigan: American Apparel, jeans: Walmart, boots: thrifted
got a flat iron to curl my hair and the curls are okay...now i want to try a hair setter.
BUNNIES OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister volunteers at the humane society and took pictures of these 4 month year old bunnies!!!!!!!! (>_<)!!!
the bunny on the right is lady gaga (lol) it's so cute how the bunny on the left is hopping away!!! (>_<)!!!
eee!!! this is piglet, my friend's guinea pig and her very cute butt : ]
really wanting a bike now that it's practically summer at the moment. something like this but not black.

4 comments:

Cats said...

I like your outfit a lot, dressy but comfy (:

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

i HAD a rabbit called Molly but we kept it in my brothers room and he gave it away without telling me. SO SAD ):

Winnie said...

You look lovely and those bunnies are adorable. I saw someone today with a really cool blue bike, sort of retro style like the black one in the pic! So cute.

yiqin; said...

Ah I want a flat iron too.