Sunday, May 3, 2009

in or out? in AND out!

Food first:
I love these cracker sandwiches. Salty cheese crackers with creamy sweet peanut butter?! delicious!
In-n-Out Neapolitan shake!!! mmm :]finally went shopping after getting a SWEET paycheck. i only got the straw fedora, white denim shorts, and flip flops from AE. so sad i didn't milk them more since i don't work there anymore. quit after getting a new manager. retail is not for me!!!
AE straw hat, UO top & shoes, h&m jeans...(whenever i go shopping and try the clothes again at home, i don't like it anymore. haha. that's how i feel about these pants)
went to the drive in last night. i'm glad there's one around here and that i can experience before they're all gone.
bad night pictures. shaky hands=bad pictures.
Wolverine was such a corny movie... :[short and sweet is always best :]
ordered this "dress" (it really is just a vintage slip) a really long time ago when my love for vintage started. it was really long (floorlength) and i bought it for prom but didn't wear it. i don't know why, but i started to cut it shorter and shorter and now here it is!

15 comments:

denise said...

awwww i love your hat in the first pic!!!!! hats and me dont really go well together..still tryna search for a good hat ):

and yeah isnt the logo for BRGR great?! my teacher at school designed it :D

。 。 。 said...

The last outfit is SO cute. You are adorable! And unfortunately for me, my summer is going to be crazy and full of stress! xD

NatalĂ­ said...

I like the last outfit. Your dress is soo cute!

Emz said...

I love the pink shirt but that white dress in the last outfit is fantastic! It looks great cut =)

Tatiana Nguyen said...

love your hat and your slip dress omg omg! xx

yiqin; said...

OMG You look so good in the hat!

Cindiddy said...

wow that shake.... looks... SOO GOOD!!!!

$ouLphate said...

you look so cute! love that straw hat!

Yuka said...

wait, what! i didnt know in n out could make their shakes like that! ahh i wanna go get one right now!

ps. i love the outfit with the white dress. so sweet.

Danielle said...

Pretty sweet hat. Been debating whether I should get one myself.
The dress looks like a good summer dress too!
http://soitstartedwithanobsession.blogspot.com/

kelse said...

cute outfit, jealous u can eat all that food and stay tiny though, ha. xx

grace said...

dude the vintage slip-cum-dress is the best thing ever. awesome awesome

Terry said...

Okay I am seriously in love with both of these outfits. Esp that vintage slip!! How pretty! I would've been so happy to see another vintage dress at my prom :)

isabelle said...

cute hat!


www.jemappelleisabelle.blogg.se

Marian said...

that dress is so adoable honey! you are just gorge!
muah x
Marian