Wednesday, May 13, 2009

broken

broke my sunglasses. tear tear. never to put sunglasses in bag with tons of stuff :[ (or maybe get more durable sunglasses. time to go shopping!!!)never underestimate the power of texting. changed plan to 1000 message with new phone...i am halfway through and this month's cycle has only been 5 days. time to activate "Block chargeable messages" or get $20 unlimited. but damn. $20 a month on top of the $80? time to get a job.
super excited for...FANIME!!! YEEEEEE

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Sunglasses breaking is a sad thing.:(

Shen-Shen said...

Damn it's THAT much for unlimited texting? I don't think it's that much for Verizon.

And that's why I always get cheap sunglasses.. I break like 5 pairs a year!

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

oh no poor glasses!!!! my mom just bought some rayban wayfarers today. seriously, she's cooler than i am -.-

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

oh and hey i just added you to my links, maybe you can add me to yours?

Marian said...

darling you look totally cute, liking those pants on you. so sorry you broke your shades,hope you get a great new pair.
muah x
marian

Emz said...

God I hate the texting plan too. They chargeee sooo much!

。 。 。 said...

Haha, thanks for the advice! However, I wore 4 inch heels and the manager was STILL taller than me. Crazy, huh?
Ooh, do you cosplay?

Miranda said...

aw your sunglasses are cute too!

Baka-Neko said...

fanimie, like animie? Cause i like animie

Amanda och Johan said...

yeah it does! i'm going to try to make one....soon i think XD