Sunday, September 30, 2012

Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream from Seoul Glamour!

IMG_1356

I've been wanting to try the Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream since I ran out of my MAC Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream. I went to the actual store to get it, but they weren't selling it (it wasn't FDA approved yet). I didn't know where I was going to purchase it online (ebay, kpoptown, etc.) until I looked on Amazon and saw that it was the cheapest out of all of them.

I purchased it from Seoul Glamour on Amazon for $19.68 ($14.69 + $4.99 s/h). I got an email the same day I ordered it saying it shipped and I received it 10 days later. I was worried because I didn't receive a tracking number, but it arrived in the same amount of time as other items I've purchased from Korea. I received what I'm guessing is a bookmark and a sample of Skinfood's Watery Berry Serum which I am excited to try because it's for moisturizing. 

IMG_1359
IMG_1358
Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream

It comes with 30g of product (a ton!!!) housed in a glass jar. It has a floral scent and while it looks thick in the jar, it is thin and applies easily. Unfortunately it didn't immediately brighten up my under eye area like the MAC Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream did T_T, but that had actual particles to reflect light in it. 

No comments: