Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Goodies

IMG_1325

Along with Filipino candies and pastries, my Dad brought back some skincare items I requested. 

Left to right:
-Eskinol Spotless White Facial Deep Cleanser with Calamansi Extract
I actually wanted a calamansi soap bar from a brand called Snoe Beauty, but my cousins couldn't find it so they got me this instead. It has pretty good reviews but I'm using Etude House's Pore Freshener as my toner right now. I'll try it when I get a pimple!
-Etude House Blackhead Final Kit Double-Up
Another thing they either couldn't find or mixed up T_T (I wanted the Blackhead Heating Deep Clean Gel). I guess I'll get it with the gmarket basket I'm adding up now!
-Etude House Moistfull White Eye Roll-on & Spot Treatment
-(Behind) Etude House Milk Talk samples!
-Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap

Another thing I'm excited to try out:

IMG_1341

My Beauty Diary masks!!! I'm finally trying them out. I went to the local Asian grocery stores to find how much they were selling them for. 99 Ranch actually had them on sale (2/$24). The other store I went to (Marina) was selling them for $16! The regular price for a box at 99 Ranch was $14.99. I wanted to get the Strawberry Yogurt one but 99 Ranch didn't have it and I wasn't going to pay $16 for it when it's $13.99 online with free shipping and no tax. I tried the Bulgarian White Rose one today and it was a different experience for me! I never use masks, but I wanted to try these out! 

No comments: