Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cheap Makeup Remover Wipes

IMG_0806
Forever 21
Love & Beauty Green Tea Extract Makeup Cleansing Tissues $2.80


After using Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream for a few days, I noticed that I was breaking out more than usual. It was due to a couple of factors, but one of them was the fact that I was actually wearing makeup everyday and needed to remove it properly. Before using the BB cream, I would just use Sonia Kashuk's Tinted Moisturizer and MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. To be completely honest I never washed my face at night, but I would never break out. 


Since I'm so lazy that I wouldn't even wash my face at night, I decided the best solution would be makeup remover wipes. I saw the makeup wipes Forever 21 had online (Green Tea, Rose, Lavender, etc.) and immediately went on the hunt for them. I could only find the Green Tea ones in the store, but I wanted the other scents too. One day, I went to Big Lots and saw boxes of these makeup remover wipes that were only a $1. I decided to give it a try and found that it did the job.


IMG_0813
Epielle Cleansing Tissues $1.00
From Big Lots


My face felt tight after using the Forever 21 wipes, so now I use Sana's Hadanomy Collagen Mist right after. I'm pretty sure the wipes from Big Lots would make my face feel tight too, but I use the mist right after so I wouldn't know. Overall, I would choose the $1 makeup wipes from Big Lots over Forever 21's makeup wipes. They're cheap, they have a nice cucumber scent, and they do the job. If I was at Forever 21 and saw the wipes, I would get them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so. Also, I just stocked up on the $1 wipes because Big Lots was having a 20% off sale today :p

No comments: