Sunday, July 18, 2010

so summer

watched "Inception" on Friday and ate these delicious pretzels with cheese sauce. SOOO good!
what i wore:
urbanoutfitters bodysuit and forever21 skirt.
man, webcams are so much easier and look better!

summer=blackouts=bbq
the hot dogs were delicious!

ahhh Target! a girl's dream! fashion, food, and makeup all in one?! definitely one of my favorite stores to go to. got a much needed organizer for my receipts (i love organization!!! it makes me so happy to look at it! -_-), sandals on clearance, and a tinted moisturizer.
got this Sonia KashukRadiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15. bareminerals gives me itchy rashes on my face : [! that bummed me out because i really liked how it made my face look, all glowy and even. this tinted moisturizer is pretty good though. it evens out my skin tone, gives a nice dewy look, and even though it's a tad bit lighter, it blends in nicely.

No comments: