Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rhoto Hadalabo BB Moist Emulsion in Natural Ochre

IMG_1033
Rohto Hadalabo BB Moist Emulsion in Natural Ochre

IMG_1034
IMG_1036
IMG_1037
IMG_1043
Left: Rohto Hadalabo BB Moist Cream in Natural Ochre
Right: Rohto Hadalabo BB Moist Emulsion in Natural Ochre

Finally getting around to posting about this BB cream! I purchased this BB cream from beautykat back in April to use for the Spring and Summer months. It  contains 40ml and was $22.00.

Although it is slightly darker than the Moist Cream I felt unsure about the color because while it would match my face, it would not match my neck making it look weird overall.Currently, the color does not match me because I've tanned. I believe I am an NC40/MUFE 128 now. Back in April, I was an NC30 and it looked ok.

DSC_0464
Without BB cream


DSC_0470
With BB cream


I think that I've given up on finding BB creams that will match my skin tone. I feel like the darkest Asian BB creams out there will only match up to an NC30 with the exception of Missha No.27 and No.31.                                                                                    

No comments: