Saturday, July 28, 2012

Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish in Combination/Oily

IMG_1127
IMG_1129
IMG_1128


Got this along with my most recent Gmarket haul. I wanted to try it out because of all of its properties (sunscreen, whitening, brightness) and because their commercial was so cute!:




It is housed in a plastic jar and contains 50ml. I got it on sale for ~$6.78 during Holika Holika's 30% off sale on Gmarket.


IMG_1135
IMG_1136
IMG_1137
IMG_1138

It has a thick, mousse-like texture making it less easy to apply. A problem with the cream is that it makes your skin white. If you are very fair and light then it wouldn't be a problem. This cream is marketed as a light bb cream, but for girls with color this can't be used on its own. 

DSC_0538
Bare face

DSC_0542
With cream

As you can see, it makes my face unnaturally white and bleh so I have to use a foundation/tinted moisturizer/bb cream over it.

DSC_0531
After 11 hours

After a full day of work, my face is still nice and bright. I like this cream because it makes my skin bright and lasts long, but I can't use it on its own and I'm a little disappointed in the SPF level.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

haiii is this a good buy? really tempted on the multifunction! hehehehe

btw, just followed your blog dear, because i like it! mind to folback? Hope we can be a blogger friends
mine is http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com/

Charmaine said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
I think this product is a good buy if you're looking for something to brighten your complexion. I haven't used it long enough to see if it actually whitens, but it does give that immediate "white bright" look. I also haven't been using it because the spf level is low. Also, the price isn't too bad (about $11 US) and there's a lot of product!

I hope this helps! And I followed you back! : ]

Anonymous said...

Does this product whiten skin ??

Charmaine said...

I haven't used it long enough to see if it actually whitens skin but it does give that immediate "white-bright" look!

Stylene said...

Hello, just wondering which gmarket seller did you buy Holika Holika products from? I love to try this as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Charmaine said...

Hey there! I buy Holika Holika products directly from the Holika Holika minishop! I just search "Holika Holika" : ]

Stylene said...

Thanks Charmaine. I'll check out gmarket minishop then. Happy New Year!