Sunday, February 27, 2011

Suave Dry Shampoo

Finally got the Suave Dry Shampoo at my local Walmart yay! I was scanning the Suave section going "Yeah, yeah of course they don't have it" when I saw it. I started jumping up and down and my friends just stared, lol.

IMG_0005
IMG_0006
IMG_0007

Compared with Tresemme's Dry Shampoo:
Suave: 5 oz. @ $2.74 (from Walmart)
Tresemme: 5.7 oz. @ $5.94 (from Walgreens)

Initial reaction:
Used it for the first time today and boy is it strong! Reviews said it had a grapefruit scent and I thought it would be a nice refreshing grapefruit scent, but no! It really made me think of regular air freshener sprays. Air freshener sprays=bad smelling bathrooms. It was very strong, stronger than the Tresemme's citrus scent in my opinion. I caught whiffs of it throughout the day. The good thing was that it did make my hair look better. It also did not become as flat and blah as the Tresemme one does, but I did not go through my usual 8-hr days, so we'll see. The one thing that I do like is the range of the spray. The spray has a bigger range compared to the Tresemme. I don't know how long this Suave can is going to last me though, because when I held both cans, the Tresemme felt heavier. It could be the can itself, but we'll see how long it lasts.

No comments: