Friday, October 19, 2012

In Love With Dark Colored Lips

DSC_0817
Left to Right: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Balm in Forbidden & Midnight, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush, and Wet n Wild Lipstick in 918D Cherry Bomb


Current makeup obsession right now: dark lips. I'm in love with anything plum and burgundy. I don't know why I didn't try lip stains sooner. I don't wear lipstick that much (even though I have a ton! T_T) because I don't like how it messes up so easily when eating foods and drinking beverages. Lip stains are perfect! I can nom to my heart's delight without worrying about messing up the color on my lips. The Wet n Wild one is the exception though. Such a lovely color, but I'll probably only wear it out going clubbing or something.


DSC_0821 (2)
Left to Right: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Balm in Forbidden & Midnight, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush, and Wet n Wild Lipstick in 918D Cherry Bomb


DSC_0902
wearing Forbidden

The con of the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Balms are that they apply unevenly and stain dead/flaking skin more as you can see in the picture.

No comments: