Sunday, December 11, 2011

itsmefashion.net haul & review!

DSC_0061

I made my order on a Monday, it shipped on Thursday, and I received it the following Monday. Two of the items I ordered were out of stock which bummed me out because I really wanted those items. I wasn't notified of my items being out of stock. I found out by checking my account everyday to see the progress (such as "Purchase Underway", "Out of Stock", "Refunded", "Shipped", etc.). So in total, I bought 5 items totaling $74.50 with EMS shipping being $56. I was refunded for the oos items and the EMS shipping.


DSC_0056
DSC_0057

My order shipped really quickly, but the box was beat up. Items were individually wrapped.

Trendy Style Fur JK
imf1
DSC_0071

This is my favorite item out of the bunch. I've been looking for a furry cardigan/coat and this is exactly what I've been looking for! It is warm and it has pockets! It also comes with a leather belt.

walker boots
imf6
imf7

I'm really happy with these boots as well. I ordered 240 which equals a US size 7 and they fit. The doc marten-looking ones were slightly snug but it was because the insole is very thick. I can't really order lace up boots here in the U.S. because the shaft is high. My calves are big so it doesn't really look good. I like lace up boots from Korea because the shaft is usually 5 inches, perfect for my legs.

sheer stockings
imf8

I also ordered these back-seam stockings and another pair of sheer stockings. They were cheap ($4.50 & $3).

Overall, I would definitely order from them again. I actually want to get the fur jacket in beige and I need to stock up on the boots! The only problem with itsmefashion.net is that the shipping is expensive.

No comments: