Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

Once I found out Maybelline had a lip balm coming out, I rushed to my nearest CVS to get some!

IMG_0238
IMG_0242
IMG_0244
L-R: Quenched, Cherry Me, Peach Kiss


They are $4.19 each at CVS. I had a $4 Extra Bucks coupon from a previous purchase and they were giving out a $3 Extra Bucks coupon with a $10 Maybelline Eye or Lip purchase, so overall I got a pretty good deal. The deals one can get at CVS seem too good to be true! Remember you can get a rain check for something that is on sale but out of stock. I totally forgot about it when the Suave Dry Shampoo was 3 for $5 T_T.

Anyway, I was excited about these lip balms because I only have one Nivea lip balm left and haven't gone out to get more. They have the same packaging and style, but I love how the Maybelline ones have SPF20 instead of SPF4 which Nivea has. Also something to note, "Peach Kiss" has shimmers in it. It's not obvious and both leave a nice sheer tint.

No comments: