Friday, November 26, 2010

gobble gobble gobble

IMG_4173
My Thanksgiving lunch yesterday : ] We had honey baked ham, chicken, mashed potatoes, and a delicious seafood stew made by my Auntie. I got so full but kept on eating -__-.

IMG_4176
Received the Zipia order/haul today! It's crazy how quick it came! We ordered it on Sunday, it shipped on Wednesday, and I received it today which is Friday! I feel an addiction coming on...

Style 1510 $33
zipia 5
zipia 6
IMG_4177
IMG_4178
I wasn't totally in love with these boots when I ordered them. I got them because I wanted boots and since the shaft hits the ankle, thought it would be perfect for my muscular legs. Turns out, I really like these boots, especially with skinny black jeggings! I also like the material of these boots. Even though it's faux, it's still good quality.

vintage casual walker $32
zipia 7
IMG_4179
IMG_4180
I've been wanting combat boots for awhile and I'm so glad I got these! I found these combat boots on ebay and even though the price was good, I didn't want to wait a month to get them. I found these boots on Zipia and at first it was $25 (^_^ such a good deal right?!) but then they raised the price to $32 which is still pretty good but rawr compared to the first price. Still, I'm so happy to have these boots! They're comfortable, but I need to get used to not being able to move my ankles much : /.

IMG_4181
My Zipia shoez collection is growing! : ]

No comments: